- Information regarding how you use Inside Bodybuilding, such as which pages you visit. Such data is includes overall traffic and geographical location
- Information provided willingly by yourself. For example, our readers have the opportunity to submit comments on articles, and thus filling out their name and email address.
- Information you provide when contacting us i.e. via email, mail or telephone.
- To communicate certain information regarding our products.
- To contact you regarding services you may be interested in. Such communication will require your consent before receiving.
- To notify you of specific changes to the Inside Bodybuilding website.
- In the incident of our website being sold to a buyer
- When we are legally required to do so by the law (needing your personal information).
- To prevent fraud